Take 10% off your total purchase & free shipping in the United States or discounted international shipping!! Click here to learn more!
Spy, swap, and peek to find CABO the unicorn in this fun, addictive, and simple card game. The player with the lowest total wins; can you shed your cards quicker than your opponents?
This 2nd Edition of CABO features modified rules, a score pad, four player reference cards, and all new artwork.
Rule modifications from the 1st edition include:
- Plays 2-4 players (instead of 2-5)
- Cards taken from the discard pile remain face up for the rest of the game, even when in front of players (instead of always keeping cards face down)
- Penalty for non-matching cards: Keep all cards including the one drawn - one more per additional cards that do not match (instead of no penalty)
- 10 point penalty for missing a CABO call (instead of 5)
- All players score the sum of their points; If the Cabo caller has (or is tied for) the lowest sum they get 0 points (instead of the lowest player always receiving 0 points)
- The round ends after a CABO call or the deck runs out (instead of just when CABO is called).
- Limit of 1 reset to 50 when your score equals 100 exactly (instead of unlimited resets)
CABO 2nd Edition Rules
CABO Printable Scoresheet
Check out the Deluxe Edition!
CABO Expert Variant
For expert CABO players who would like a bit more of a challenge, keep all cards in front of players face down, even if they have been taken from the discard pile.