Spy, swap, and peek to find CABO the unicorn in this fun, addictive, and simple card game. The player with the lowest total wins; can you shed your cards quicker than your opponents?
This 2nd Edition of CABO features modified rules, a scorepad, four player reference cards, and all new artwork.
Rules modifications include the following:
- Plays 2-4 players (instead of 2-5)
- Cards taken from the discard pile remain face up for the rest of the game, even when in front of players (instead of always keeping cards face down)
- Penalty for non-matching cards: Keep all cards including the one drawn - one more per additional cards that do not match (instead of no penalty)
- 10 point penalty for missing a CABO call (instead of 5)
- All players score the sum of their points; If the Cabo caller has (or is tied for) the lowest sum they get 0 points (instead of the lowest player always receiving 0 points)
- The round ends after a CABO call or the deck runs out (instead of just when CABO is called).
- Limit of 1 reset to 50 when your score=100 exactly (instead of unlimited resets)
CABO 2nd Edition Rules
CABO Expert Variant
For expert CABO players who would like a bit more of a challenge, keep all cards in front of players face down, even if they have been taken from the discard pile.